29-Mar-2011 12:15 PM
Pakistan International Airlines reports record revenue in 2010
Pakistan International Airlines reported the following preliminary financial highlights for the 12 months ended 31-Dec-2010 (Business Recorder, 29-Mar-2011):
- Revenue: USD1259 million, +13.7% year-on-year;
- Operating profit: USD8.4 million, compared with a loss of USD37.4 million in p-c-p;
- Profit (loss) before tax: (USD100.5 million), compared with a loss of USD145.6 million in p-c-p;
- Net profit (loss): (USD243.4 million), n/a.
* Based on the conversion rate USD1 = PKR85.41