UK’s NATS Holding Ltd reports (02-Jul-2010) the following financial highlights for the 12 months ended 31-Mar-2010:
- Revenue: GBP754.9 million, -1.6% year-on-year;
- Operating costs: GBP617.6 million, +6.1%;
- Staff: GBP382 million, +9.4%;
- Operating profit: GBP137.3 million, -25.9%;
- Net profit: GBP74.2 million, -28.2%. [more]
NATS: “Current forecasts indicate a slow return to growth in traffic demand in UK airspace in 2010, but we do not expect volumes to recover to the peak levels experienced in 2007 until 2013,” Source: Company statement, 02-Jul-2010.