- Revenue: EUR844 million, -3.0% year-on-year;
- EBIT: EUR97 million, +27.6%;
- Profit after tax: EUR105 million, +34.6%;
- Passenger numbers: 32.7 million, -5.4%;
- Cargo volume: 229,095 tonnes, -11.8%;
- Aircraft movements: 396,805, -8.2%. [more]
Munich Airport: “From today’s standpoint, we expect to see an increase of about 3% in total passengers this year – partly as a result of a substantial expansion of our flight timetable...Munich Airport has put a difficult year behind it, with passenger traffic falling for the first time in seven years. After looking back at the financial crisis, we produced a thoroughly satisfying result, one that we certainly couldn’t expect after the first difficult months of 2009. (But) now the demand is bouncing back.” Dr Michael Kerkloh, CEO. Source: Munich Airport/Aero.de Luftfahrtnachrichten, 10-Feb-2010.