Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport pax up 2% in Aug-2016
Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport reported (13-Sep-2016) the following traffic highlights in Aug-2016:
- Passenger numbers: 3.5 million, +2.4% year-on-year;
- Domestic: 1.5 million, +4.1%;
- International: 2 million, +1.3%.
Traffic highlights in the eight months ended Aug-2016:
- Passenger numbers: 22.3 million, +5.6% year-on-year;
- Domestic: 10 million, +9.5%;
- International: 12.3 million, +2.6%;
- Aircraft movements: 179,112, +1.8%.
The most popular international destinations during the eight month period were Paris, Tel Aviv, Prague, Beijing and Amsterdam. Saint Petersburg, Simferopol, Sochi, Krasnodar and Yekaterinburg were the most popular domestic destinations. [more - original PR - Russian]