14-Sep-2009 1:40 PM
Miami International Airport is the largest international airport in the US in Jun-2009
US Bureau of Transportation Statistic (BTS) stated (11-Sep-2009) Miami International Airport was the largest US airport in Jun-2009, ranked by international scheduled enplanements on US airlines.
San Francisco Airport registered the largest year-on-year decline at -15.6%. Details include:
- Miami: 441,000, -3.0% year-on-year;
- Atlanta: 411,400, -0.5%;
- New York JFK: 404,600, -0.8%;
- Newark: 347,700, -6.4%;
- Houston Bush: 310,400, -2.4%;
- Chicago O’Hare: 273,700, -7.2%;
- Dallas/Fort Worth: 179,200, -6.9%;
- Philadelphia: 165,800, +0.4%;
- San Francisco: 147,100, -15.6%;
- Washington Dulles: 140,100, +2.6%. [more]
Want More News Like This?
CAPA Membership provides access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.Find Out More