KLM made the following adjustments to its winter 2010-11 schedule, effective 31-Oct-2010 to 27-Mar-2011 (Routes Online, 20-Jul-2010):
- Amsterdam-Delhi: to deploy B777-300ER on route from 01-Nov-2010, frequency to be increased to daily on 30-Jan-2011;
- Amsterdam-Lima: frequency to be reduced to twice weekly in Mar-2011, before being increased to three times weekly on 27-Mar-2011;
- Amsterdam-Manila: increase of B777-300ER frequency on 30-Jan-2011;
- Amsterdam-New York JFK: one B777-200ER flight to replace B747-400COMBI service in Feb-2011;
- Amsterdam-San Francisco: launch of B777-300ER postponed from 28-Feb-2011 to summer 2011;
- Amsterdam-Tokyo Narita: capacity increase with one B747-400COMBI flight replaced with a B747-400PAX;
- Amsterdam-Toronto: three times weekly B777-300ER service to be launched in Mar-2011 to be replaced with B777-200ER service - see Route Changes Table for more information.