Israel Aerospace Industries' revenue up 2%, net profit surges 55% in 3Q
Israel Aerospace Industries revenue up 2% - financial highlights for the three months ended 30-Sep-2010:
- Revenue: USD690 million, +2% year-on-year;
- Net profit: USD25 million, +55%;
- Backlog: USD9000 million, +14% when compared with the period commencing 01-Jan-2010;
- Current assets: USD3300 million, +10.7% when compared with the period ended 31-Dec-2009;
- Current liabilities: USD2957 million, +14.7% when compared with the period ended 31-Dec-2009. [more]
Israel Aerospace Industries: “The growth of the company’s sales to the commercial market indicates the start of the market’s recovery from the global crisis – especially in the fields of aircraft conversions and overhauls,” Yair Shamir, Chairman. Source: Israel Aersopace Industries, 23-Nov-2010.