India’s GVK Power and Infrastructure, which manages Mumbai International Airport Ltd and Bangalore International Airport Ltd, reports the following financial highlights for the three months ended 30-Sep-2010 (Livemint, 02-Nov-2010):
- Revenue*: USD113.6 million, +2.2% year-on-year;
- Operating profit: USD35.1 million, +3.3%;
- Airports: USD5.0 million, +64%;
- Net profit: USD9.7 million, -3%;
- Airport passenger numbers: +13% to +14%;
- Aircraft movements: +13% to +14%.
*Based on the conversion rate at USD1 = INR44.31