Emirates Group revenue up 13% – financial highlights for six months ended 30-Sep-2013:
- Revenue: AED42,300 million (USD11,500 million), +13% year-on-year;
- Net profit: AED2200 million (USD600 million), +4%;
- Emirates: AED1700 million (USD475 million);
- Dnata: AED458 million (USD125 million);
- Passenger numbers: 21.5 million, +15%;
- Load factor: 79.2%, -0.5 ppt. [more - original PR]
Emirates Group: “The global business environment continues to be challenging. We have stayed agile even as we grow, and this ability to adapt and act quickly has been key to our success. Our investments in the infrastructure of both Emirates and dnata continue to pay off and while we keep a close watch on managing our immediate business targets, we never lose sight of our long-term goals, and that is why we continue to invest to build the business,” Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, Chairman and Chief Executive. Source: Company statement, 12-Nov-2013.