Dufry revenue up 12%, EBITDA up 15% in first nine months of 2010
- Revenue*: EUR1464 million, +11.7% year-on-year;
- EBITDA: EUR188.6 million, +15.3%;
- Net profit: EUR62.2 million, +195.1%;
- Total assets: EUR1721 million, -12.8% when compared to period ended 31-Dec-2009;
- Total liabilities: EUR1064 million, -13.5% when compared to period ended 31-Dec-2009. [more]
*Based on the conversion rate at EUR1 = CHF1.34325
Dufry: “Going forward, passenger growth is expected to remain solidly positive with independent industry research forecasting growth rates of 4%-5% in the coming years. Overall, emerging markets are expected to show a more dynamic growth and we will continue with our strategy to develop this part of the business, in which we already generate 60% of our turnover,” Julian Diaz, CEO. Source: Dufry, 16-Nov-2010.