- Revenue: 2027 million, +9.7% year-on-year;
- EBITDA: EUR266.4 million, +13.9%;
- Net profit: EUR90.5 million, +202.9%;
- Total assets: EUR1661 million, -19.3%;
- Cash and cash equivalents: EUR62.6 million, -80.1%;
- Total liabilities: EUR1028 million, -19.9%. [more]
* Based on the conversion rate EUR1 = CHF1.28775
Dufry: “The outlook remains positive in general: Global passenger growth in the short and medium-term is forecasted to be in the 4-5% range. We will dedicate all our efforts to grow organically over and beyond passenger growth by adding productivity gains, as well as to create new growth opportunities through acquisitions like we did in the past,” Julian Diaz, CEO. Source: Dufry, 24-Mar-2011.