US' Denver International Airport passenger numbers up 3% - traffic highlights for Feb-2012:
- Passenger numbers: 3.8 million, +2.5% year-on-year;
- Domestic: 3.6 million, +3.0%;
- International: 140,334, -8.0%;
- Cargo volume: 18,415 tonnes, -4.6%;
- Freight and express: 17,047, -3.6%;
- Mail: 1368, -15.3%;
- Aircraft movements: 46,742, -1.8%.
Denver Airport: “Our start to 2012 has been essentially flat, mostly due to airline capacity reductions earlier this year. Despite these reductions, we are optimistic that we will see some improvement in our monthly numbers soon due to a very busy spring break travel period this year," Kim Day, aviation manager. Source: Company statement, 15-May-2012.