Cebu Pacific passenger numbers up 14% in 2011 to 12 million
Cebu Pacific reports (12-Jan-2012) the following traffic highlights for the 12 months ended Dec-2011:
- Passenger numbers: 12 million, +14% year-on-year;
- International: 2.7 million, +22%;
- Domestic: 9.2 million, +12%;
- Passenger load factor: 86%, +1 ppts;
- Domestic: 88%, +2 ppts. [more – original PR]
The carrier is targeting 14 million passengers in 2012, a 16% year-on-year increase, according to InterAkysyon reports.
Cebu Pacific: “CEB was able to add 13% more seat capacity in 2011, and this translates to more flights for passengers and the continuous expansion of the airline within the Philippines and Asia. We look forward to serving 14 million passengers this year.” Source: Company statement, 12-Jan-2012.