Bombardier revenue up 1% in three months to Oct-2009
Bombardier revenue up 1% - financial highlights for three months ended 31-Oct-2009:
- Revenue: USD4,597 million, +0.6% year-on-year;
- EBITDA: USD388 million, -10.8%;
- Bombardier Aerospace: USD197 million, -31.6%;
- Bombardier Transportation: USD191 million , +29.9%;
- EBIT: USD262 million, -11.5%;
- Bombardier Aerospace: USD103 million, -41.5%;
- Bombardier Transportation: USD159 million, +32.5%;
- Net profit: USD167 million, -24.8%;
- Aircraft Deliveries: 61, -23.8%.
- Commercial aircraft: 27, +22.7%. [more]
Bombardier: “Despite early signs of a recovery, the economic environment remains difficult and continued to impact our activities and financial results, especially in Bombardier Aerospace. However, Bombardier Transportation continues to improve its revenues, profitability and order intake,” Pierre Beaudoin, President and Chief Executive Officer. Source: Bombardier, 03-Dec-2009.