21-Dec-2009 1:24 PM
BAA forecasts EBITDA of GBP1 billion for 2009
UK’s BAA forecast the following financial results (Dow Jones/Reuters, 18-Dec-2009):
- Revenue: GBP2.4 billion (GBP2 billion excluding London Gatwick Airport);
- Adjusted EBITDA: GBP1 billion (GBP863 million excluding London Gatwick Airport);
- Net debt: GBP8.6 billion;
- Passenger numbers: 86.8 million (85.4 million excluding London Gatwick Airport).
- Revenue: GBP2.1 billion;
- Adjusted EBITDA: GBP965 million;
- Net debt: GBP9.1 billion.
Want More News Like This?
CAPA Membership provides access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.Find Out More