Austrian Airlines revenue down 5% - financial highlights for six months ended 30-Jun-2013:
- Revenue: EUR977 million, -5.1% year-on-year;
- Operating profit (loss): (EUR35 million), compared to a profit of EUR163 million in p-c-p;
- EBITDA: EUR38 million, -84.2%;
- Passenger numbers: 5.3 million, -3.0%;
- Passenger load factor: 75.7%, +1.7 ppt;
- Employee: 6244, -6.6%. [more - original PR]
Lufthansa Group: “The restructuring activities are to be continued unchanged. This will have a positive impact on earnings in the current financial year. The aim for the full year 2013 remains to consolidate the initial success of the turnaround and thereby to achieve a positive operating result.” Source: Company statement, 02-Aug-2013.