Auckland International Airport EBITDAFI up 3% in 1HFY2013
- Revenue: NZD223.6 million (USD182.4 million), +3.6% year-on-year;
- EBITDAFI: NZD166.4 million (USD135.7 million), +3.1%;
- Total assets: NZD3906 million (USD3187 million), +0.8% when compared to period ended 30-Jun-2012;
- Cash: NZD76.0 million (USD62.0 million), +77.4% when compared to period ended 30-Jun-2012;
- Total liabilities: NZD1440 million (USD714.3 million), +2.7% when compared to period ended 30-Jun-2012. [more – original PR]
*Based on the average conversion rate at USD1 = NZD1.2256
Auckland Airport: “At the beginning of the 2013 financial year, we outlined expectations that the net profit after tax (excluding any fair value changes and other one-off items) would be between NZD143 and NZD150 million. Performance for the first six months has been slightly ahead of expectations, particularly domestic passenger volume growth. While challenges to aviation demand remain, we now have a modestly higher expectation for the FY2013 period. We are therefore lifting our guidance for the full year to between NZD145 and NZD153 million, subject to any material adverse events, significant one-off expenses, non-cash fair value changes to property, and volatility in global market conditions or other unforeseeable circumstances.” Adrian Littlewood, CEO. Source: Company statement, 21-DFeb-2013.