- Revenue: NZD448.5 million (USD368.4 million), +5.1% year-on-year;
- EBITDAFI: NZD330.8 million (USD271.8 million), +3.6%;
- Profit after tax: NZD178.0 million (USD146.2 million), +25.1%;
- Passenger numbers: 14.5 million, +3.6%;
- Total assets: NZD3939 million (USD3236 million). [more - original PR]
*Based on the average conversion rate at USD1 = NZD1.2172
Auckland Airport: “Auckland Airport is optimistic about the full 2014 financial year and expects underlying net profit after tax (excluding any fair value changes and other one-off items) to be between NZD160 million to NZD170 million. We note with some caution that there remains volatility in global economies and risk remains should this situation deteriorate,” Joan Withers, Chairperson. Source: Company statement, 21-Aug-2013.