ATR reports (18-Jan-2010) the following financial and order highlights for 2009:
- Revenue: USD1.4 billion, +7.7% year-on-year;
- Deliveries: 54 (2008: 55);
- Orders: 40 firm orders, 17 options;
- Firm order backlog: 136.
- 2010 Outlook:
- Revenue: Approximately USD1.4 billion;
- Deliveries: More than 50. [more]
ATR: “Reaching a new annual turnover record in 2009 is the result of the commitment and the strong efforts done in order to cope with the current adverse global environment…. 2010 will be another difficult year, but despite today’s environment, we focus on stabilizing the good results of 2009, in terms of orders, deliveries and turnover. Our growth in the last years is due to long-terms reasons. Even if the current crisis has slightly delayed some initial goals, we are ready to continue our strong progression once the economy will recover” Stéphane Mayer, CEO. Source: ATR, 18-Jan-2010.