All Nippon Airways (ANA) issued (23-Apr-2012) the following consolidated financial forecast for the 12 months ended 31-Mar-2012:
- Net sales: JPY1411 billion (USD17,697 million), +0.8% when compared to its previous forecast;
- Operating profit: JPY97,000 million (USD1217 million), +7.8%;
- “Recurring profit”: JPY68,000 million (USD852.9 million), +21.4%;
- Net profit: JPY28,000 (USD351.2 million), +40.0%;
- Dividend per share: JPY4.00 (USD5.0 cents). [more – original PR]
*Based on the conversion rate at USD1 = JPY79.73 for the period
ANA attributes to the expected better revenue performance due to strong demand in tourism, despite “sluggish business demand for air transport on domestic routes”. The carrier also expects better operating profit due to cost cutting measures implemented by the carrier.