- Revenue: EUR2,921 million, n/a year-on-year;
- Operating profit (loss): (EUR274 million);
- Net profit (loss)*: (EUR326 million);
- Passenger numbers: 21.8 million;
- Passenger load factor: 65%. [more]
*After accruals and extraordinary items
Alitalia: “These results met expectations and are consistent with the aim of breaking even in 2011…The major goals for 2010 are increasing revenues and the number of passengers, despite a market outlook that is still bleak, and reducing operative losses, despite a rising trend in the cost of fuel,” Company statement. Source: Alitalia, 18-Mar-2010.