Alitalia and Air One announce Summer 2010 schedule: 5.5% capacity increase
Alitalia and Air One announced (19-Feb-2010) Alitalia’s 2010 Summer schedule (including Air One’s new service from Malpensa), increasing ASKs by 5.5% over 2009, with the airline operating to 14 intercontinental, 40 international, and 28 domestic destinations, including the following highlights:
- Milan Malpensa-Miami: Three times weekly service from 03-Jun-2010,
- Rome Fiumicino-Los Angeles: Five times weekly service from 05-Jun-2010,
- Rome Fiumicino-Tokya Narita: Increased frequency from 05-Jun-2010, offering nine weekly services,
- Rome Fiumicino-Malaga: Seven times weekly from 28-Mar-2010,
- Rome Fiumicino-Vienna: 14 weekly services from 28-Mar-2010.
- Rome Fiumicino and Milan Linate to Lampedusa and Pantelleria (from June-September): Seasonal routes.
Alitalia plans to grow its fleet with the delivery of ten A320s and two A330s this year. The A330s will be based in Milan Malpensa, and will feature a three-class configuration (Business, Premium Economy and Economy). [more]