- Traffic (RPMs): 5,495 million, +7.1% year-on-year;
- Load factor: 86.8%, unchanged from Aug-2009 levels, which was a record for the month of August;
- Canada: 84.9%, -0.4 ppts;
- US Trans-border: 79.8%, -1.0 ppts;
- Atlantic: 90.0%, -0.6 ppts;
- Pacific: 91.1%, +1.8 ppts;
- Latin America and other: 86.8%, +2.4 ppts. [more]
Air Canada: "For the month of August, Air Canada reported a load factor of 86.8% on a consolidated basis with Jazz, matching the record set last year for the same month. These record load factor results were achieved as we continue to increase utilisation of our existing fleet and leverage effectively our hubs and global network. This is our ninth consecutive month that we have recorded year-over-year traffic increases," Calin Rovinescu, President and CEO. Source: Company Statement, 07-Sep-2010.