Aeroflot Group revenue up 14% - financial highlights for six months ended 30-Jun-2013 (according to International Financial Reporting Standards):
- Revenue:USD4133 million, +14% year-on-year;
- Traffic: USD3665 million, +16%;
- Operating profit: USD167 million, +70%;
- EBITDA: USD351.9 million, +42%;
- Net profit: USD1.5 million, -79%. [more - original PR]
The carrier stated (10-Oct-2013) the main impact on the net income of the group in 1H2013 was caused by non-cash revaluation of finance lease liabilities denominated in foreign currency.