Loading

Aeroflot Group

Airline Group

About

Established in 1923, the Aeroflot Group is a state-owned parent company of Russia's flagship carrier, Aeroflot. The Russian Government maintains a controlling 51% stake in the airline group, while the remaining 49% is listed on the Russian stock Exchange. Headquartered in Moscow, Aeroflot Group's wholly-owned airline subsidiaries include the following:

  • Rossiya (absorbed in 2010)
  • Aurora (absorbed in 2011)
  • Pobeda (launched in Dec-2014)

Other subsidiaries owned by Aeroflot Group include:

  • JSC Sherotel
  • ALT Rejsebureau A/S
  • Aerflot-Finance LLC
  • CJSC AeroMar Limited

Subsidiaries

AirlineIATAICAO
AeroflotSUAFL
AuroraHZSHU
PobedaDPPBD
Rossiya - Russian AirlinesFVSDM

CAPA Profiles

CAPA Profiles help you identify new business opportunities and make better business decisions, by providing accurate and up-to-date data on airports, airlines, suppliers, investors, MROs, lessors and countries/territories around the world. Each profile offers comprehensive news and analysis, as well as the ability to drill down into data on schedules, capacity share, fleet, traffic, financial results and more.

Become a CAPA Member

Our full profiles are only available to CAPA Members. CAPA Membership provides exclusive access to the information you need to monitor the competitive landscape and guide your organisation towards success.

It’s ideal for industry analysts, managers and executives who need a snapshot of the latest news, analysis and data from our global team, with the ability to export or email PDF reports in one click.

  • 5000+ airports
  • 3000+ airlines
  • 1600+ suppliers
  • 800+ airport investors
  • 250+ countries/territories and regions
  • And more

CAPA Membership also gives you access to a customised selection of more than 400 global News Briefs every weekday, as well as a comprehensive Data Centre, Analysis Reports and Research Publications. You can also choose from our range of premium add-ons, including MRO Matrix, Route Maps, Fleet Data and more.