AerCap Holdings announced (11-Apr-2013) the completion of 31 aircraft transactions during 1Q2013:
- Signed new lease agreements for ten aircraft:
- Delivered nine aircraft under contracted lease agreements:
- AerCap purchased seven new 737-800s including one aircraft contracted for sale to AerDragon, one new A330-300 and one new A320-200;
- AerCap closed sales transactions for one new A330-300, one new 737-800 to AerDragon and one MD11 freighter from its owned portfolio. In addition to the completed sales transactions, AerCap signed letters of intent for the sale of two 737s from its managed portfolio;
- Signed financing transactions for USD100 million.
As of 31-Mar-2013, AerCap’s portfolio consisted of 323 aircraft that were either owned, on order, under contract, letter of intent or purchase option, or managed. The average age of the owned fleet is 5.1 years and the average remaining contracted lease term is 6.9 years. [more - original PR]