Thirteen Airlines Will Commence Operations at Doha International A
THIRTEEN AIRLINES WILL COMMENCE OPERATIONS AT DOHA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (DIA) EFFECTIVE FROM 15 SEPTEMBER 2022 UNTIL 30 DECEMBER 2022
Effective from 15 September 2022 until 30 December 2022, thirteen airlines will commence operations at Doha International Airport (DIA) [IATA code: DIA / ICAO code: OTBD], the Qatar capital’s second airport, located 15 minutes away from the city centre and within 30 minutes from most of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ stadiums.
Passengers are kindly advised to check the thirteen airlines below:
- Air Arabia (IATA code: G9)
- Air Cairo (IATA code: SM)
- Badr Airlines (IATA code: J4)
- Ethiopian Airlines (IATA code: ET)
- Etihad Airways (IATA code: EY)
- Flydubai (IATA code: FZ)
- Himalaya Airlines (IATA code: H9)
- Jazeera Airways (IATA code: J9)
- Nepal Airlines (IATA code: RA)
- Pakistan International Airlines (IATA code: PK)
- Pegasus Airlines (IATA code: PC)
- SalamAir (IATA code: OV)
- Tarco Aviation (IATA code: 3T)
Car parking facilities are available at both the DIA departure and arrival terminals, parking charges will apply. Prayer rooms, high-speed WIFI, Ooredoo and Vodaphone kiosks, ATMs and foreign exchange services, as well as special services for passengers with reduced mobility will also be available.
Car Parking charges are as follows:
- Hourly rate of QAR 10 (up to first 5 hours)
- Each additional hour or any part thereof will be QAR 5 each (up to 24 hours)
- Each 24 hours - QAR 145
- Payment can be made by cash or card.
Departures at Doha International Airport:
- Doha International Airport’s departure terminal is located in Old Airport area in Doha city, at the junction of D-ring road and Al Matar Street.
- The departures terminal is designed to handle 2,000 departing passengers per hour. It has 83 check-in desks, 52 departure immigration counters and 22 departure boarding gates.
- Access into the terminal building is reserved for ticketed passengers only.
- The departures terminal is connected to the city via the Al Matar Al Qadeem metro station- Red Line (600 meters away), with multiple bus routes to the terminal.
- Car parking payment can be made upon exiting the parking area.
- Retail and food and beverage options, wellness services, currency exchange and ATMs are available for passengers.
- Passengers can purchase SIM cards and top up roaming data at Ooredoo and Vodaphone booths located within the terminal.
Arrivals at Doha International Airport:
- Doha International Airport’s arrival terminal is located at Ras Abu Aboud, on C Ring Road, Doha city
- DIA arrivals terminal has been designed to handle 2,000 arriving passengers per hour. It has 52 arrival immigration counters.
- Passenger pick-up facilities are available at the DIA arrivals terminal.
- Parking payments can be made at payment machines located within the terminal or upon exiting the parking area.
- The arrivals terminal is connected to the city via the National Museum metro station- Gold Line (800 meters away) as well as buses, limousines, taxis and car rental facilities.
- Qatar Duty Free (QDF) retail options, Currency exchange and ATMs, as well as food and beverage options are available for passengers.
- Passengers can purchase SIM cards at Ooredoo and Vodaphone booths located within the terminal.
- Qatar Tourism and Discover Qatar counters are also available to assist passengers that are planning to explore the country.