Qantas Business Rewards and American Express launch new charge card to make spending more rewarding
Qantas Business Rewards and American Express have launched the first charge card where Australian small and medium businesses can earn Qantas Points directly on their everyday business spending.
The American Express Qantas Business Rewards Card will allow card members to earn up to two Qantas Points per dollar spent on card purchases.
Key benefits include:
- Triple Qantas Points on eligible Qantas flights. That is in addition to points earned when using the card to pay for flights and the points earned by the individual Qantas Frequent Flyer member travelling.
- Two Qantas Points per $1 spent on Qantas products and services, such as flights, Qantas Club membership, and purchases through the Qantas Store (uncapped).
- 1.25 Qantas Points per $1 spent on everyday business purchases (uncapped).
- 0.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent on utilities, insurance and with government organisations including the Australian Taxation Office (uncapped).
Two complimentary Qantas Club lounge passes per card membership year.
- Complimentary domestic and international travel insurance for the card member, their partner, dependents and any employees with supplementary cards when travel is paid for with the card.
- Launch offer of 100,000 bonus Qantas Points for new card members approved by 31 December 2017 who spend $3,000 within first two months.
Using this card for everyday business expenses means companies can quickly boost their Qantas Points balance and use their points to help save on costs by booking flights, rewarding employees or redeeming them for a new office item through the Qantas Store.
Qantas Business Rewards members can ‘triple-dip’ on the Qantas Points they’re earning when they fly and ‘double-dip’ on spend on the ground with the Qantas Business Rewards program partners.
The American Express Qantas Business Rewards Card offers up to 51 interest free days on purchases and no pre-set spending limit, giving greater flexibility for businesses. The product offers up to 99 Supplementary Cards for employees at no additional cost, making it easier for businesses to accumulate Qantas Points quickly.
If they’re not already Qantas Business Rewards members, card members can join the Qantas Business Rewards program for free (saving the $89.50 joining fee) and access the broader benefits of the program.