At a time when the aviation industry is searching for up-to-the-minute market intelligence, news, trend analysis and thought leadership, CAPA - Centre for Aviation delivers a virtual “Summit” on the second Wednesday of each month, jam-packed with information, data and live interviews. CAPA experts, global airline CEOs and other cutting-edge industry leaders present live from a next-gen virtual event platform.
All times listed below are in your local timezone. Already Registered for CAPA Live? Sign in now!
The next CAPA Live event is in 28 days on 14-Jul-2021, and features the below speakers and sessions. Find out more!
- 14:00 - 14:15In this session, CAPA - Centre for Aviation, Managing Director, Derek Sadubin opens this month’s Summit with an in-depth look at the big picture issues impacting global aviation and travel around the world. As well as a deep dive into the CAPA and Collinson Group Pulse Survey which surveyed participants in the virtual monthly event series, CAPA Live. More than 330 responses from 64 countries were received and included a range of C-Suite and managerial level aviation and travel experts from leading industry brands. This survey and subsequent whitepaper analyses their opinions on the changing travel and aviation landscape post COVID-19 including airline activity and recovery, ancillary revenue, border control, traveller passports, quarantine and traveller wellbeing.
- 14:15 - 14:45
- 14:45 - 15:15CAPA Live captures the viewpoints on travel recovery from executives at the key Australian gateway airports, as well as leading carriers serving Australia on the sidelines of the Australian Tourism Exchange event at the ICC Sydney. This montage of views provides a comprehensive wrap of what’s going on in the broader travel market across Australia.
- 15:20 - 15:35The global and regional outlook for corporate travel is extremely challenging. Hear the latest trends and analysis from our expert presenter.
- 15:35 - 16:05
- 16:05 - 16:20
- 16:20 - 16:30Besides connecting the global aviation industry via our conferences and virtual events, CAPA is also known for its powerful data and in-depth insights on the news, issues and trends that are shaping our industry. In this session, we bring together the most important news of the month in our series of new CAPA News Bulletins designed to sift through the region's announcements, so you don’t have to. Want access to CAPA’s daily news briefs and analysis, visit centreforaviation.com and register your details
- 16:30 - 17:00
- 17:05 - 17:35
- 17:40 - 17:50
- 17:50 - 18:20Airlines around the world are facing extraordinary challenges to generate revenue, raise cash and stay afloat this winter. Some won’t make it, others will have their wings clipped and all the survivors will be deeply in debt. So, who will make it to the other side? Which airline business models will fare better – and what changes will suppliers, airports and travellers need to know about the evolving airline sector? We hand it over to some of the leading analysts in the business.
- 18:25 - 18:35Besides connecting the global aviation industry via our conferences and virtual events, CAPA is also known for its powerful data and in-depth insights on the news, issues and trends that are shaping our industry. In this session, we bring together the most important news of the month in our series of new CAPA News Bulletins designed to sift through the region's announcements, so you don’t have to. Then you’ll be introduced to the people behind CAPA’s in-depth analysis articles – our very own CAPA Analysts as they provide their unique perspectives on their chosen region discussing trends and forecasting recovery. Want access to CAPA’s daily news briefs and analysis, visit centreforaviation.com and register your details?
- 18:35 - 18:55