CAPA India Aviation Summit & CAPA-ACTE Corporate Travel Summit
CAPA India is the leading specialist aviation consulting and research practice in South Asia and has the region’s largest on-the ground team of analysts dedicated to covering the sector.
Over the last 13 years we have built up a portfolio of more than 125 advisory and research engagements in South Asia with experience across a diverse range of projects including:
- Airline start-up planning and management;
- Airport privatisation studies;
- Aviation and tourism master planning;
- Cargo and ground handling developments;
- Economic and market studies;
- Hub strategy and planning for airport operators;
- International JV partner searches;
- Investor due diligence support;
- Route development strategies for foreign carriers;
- Passenger and freight traffic forecasting;
- Policy and regulatory analysis;
- Retail and duty free strategy;
- Risk assessment studies.
Our advisory services are supported by the region’s largest dedicated aviation research practice, providing analysis and data services across the value chain from airlines to airports, freight and express, general aviation, distribution, policy and regulation, maintenance, training, ground handing and tourism etc. Our team of skilled analysts, researchers and data specialists engage in continuous monitoring of the industry, combining data-driven and industry-focused methodologies. To ensure that we remain connected to the industry we support our quantitative analysis with extensive engagement in the field with decision-makers and stakeholders. We also conduct large scale market surveys to understand consumer and passenger behaviour.
We continue to expand our range of activities into aircraft and capital advisory services, education and training, data analytics and a global aviation research delivery centre.
For more information about how we can support your business in India please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org