Anjuna, Director Aviation, Craig Smith
China Southern Airlines, EVP International Cooperation, Lin Zhang [Download Presentation]
||Executive panel: “Focus on the future traveller: Passenger experience in the digital world”
Moderator: ACTE / Troovo, President / Chief Executive Officer, Kurt Knackstedt
- Air New Zealand, GM of User Experience, Che Tamahori
- Serko, CEO, Darrin Grafton
||Coffee, Expo & Networking
||Executive Panel: The NZ Outbound travel market: Prospects for Trans-Tasman travel and to Asia and the Rest-of-the World
- Demand for NZ outbound travel continues to increase, but is it keeping pace with the hefty capacity increases from Air New Zealand as well as foreign competitors?
- What will be the hottest markets for NZ travellers in Australia, Asia and beyond in 2018?
Moderator: Anjuna, Director Aviation, Craig Smith
- Flight Centre Travel Group New Zealand, Managing Director, David Coombes
- United Airlines, Director, Australia & New Zealand, Julie Reid
- Travel Today, News Editor & Director, Angela Dominey
||The Jetstar Keynote
Jetstar New Zealand, CEO, Daniel Banens [Download Presentation]
||Wrap: International-to-Domestic/Regional New Zealand tourism market performance and prospects for international expansion
- The domestic market has been benefiting from the overall growth in tourism as visitors typically fly around the country. Have recent initiatives to promote tourism in regional destinations spurred domestic travel?
- Competition has been intensifying in the domestic market. Jetstar has been expanding rapidly, launching services on several regional routes using a new turboprop fleet. What’s the outlook for 2018?
- Australia and the US along with China are the three largest source markets for New Zealand’s tourism industry. Can we expect more direct expansion to core markets beyond Auckland?
Moderator: CAPA, Executive Chairman, Peter Harbison
- Wellington Airport, CEO, Steve Sanderson
- Forsyth Barr, Head of Research, Andy Bowley
- Jetstar New Zealand, CEO, Daniel Banens
||Lunch and conference close