Established in Sep-2014, Ascent Aerospace is a wholly-owned parts and tooling subsidiary of AIP Aerospace. AIP is one the largest aerospace tooling and composite parts manufacturer that utilises factory automation and assembly line integration to deliver it's services. It also manufactures high temperature composite parts, critical components, transparencies, and coating solutions. Ascent Aerospace consists of the following groups:
- Ascent Tooling Group: designs and manufactures tooling used in the manufacture of composite structures and aerospace assemblies. It consists of three subsidiaries - Coast Composites, Odyssey Industries and Global Tooling Systems;
- Ascent Integration & Automation: a turnkey solutions provider and tooling supplier. It consists of Ascent Integration, Brown Aerospace, and Flow Aerospace;
- Ascent Engineering: design and analysis services provider to both internal and external customers, and;
- Gemcor (acquired in Jan-2016).
CAPA Profiles help you identify new business opportunities and make better business decisions, by providing accurate and up-to-date data on airports, airlines, suppliers, investors, MROs, lessors and countries/territories around the world. Each profile offers comprehensive news and analysis, as well as the ability to drill down into data on schedules, capacity share, fleet, traffic, financial results and more.Become a CAPA Member
Our full profiles are only available to CAPA Members. CAPA Membership provides exclusive access to the information you need to monitor the competitive landscape and guide your organisation towards success.
It’s ideal for industry analysts, managers and executives who need a snapshot of the latest news, analysis and data from our global team, with the ability to export or email PDF reports in one click.
- 5000+ airports
- 3000+ airlines
- 1600+ suppliers
- 800+ airport investors
- 250+ countries/territories and regions
- And more
CAPA Membership also gives you access to a customised selection of more than 400 global News Briefs every weekday, as well as a comprehensive Data Centre, Analysis Reports and Research Publications. You can also choose from our range of premium add-ons, including MRO Matrix, Route Maps, Fleet Data and more.