Sumitomo Aircraft Asset Management
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC) and its group companies offer a broad range of financial services centred on banking. They are also engaged in the leasing (through SMBC Leasing and Finance) securities, credit card, investment, mortgage securitisation, venture capital and other credit related businesses.
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG), together with Sumitomo Corporation (SC) and Sumitomo Mitsui Finance and Leasing (SMFL) established SMFL Aircraft Capital Corporation BV (SMAC) in Dec-2008 to develop and expand the aircraft leasing business. SC holds a 40% stake in SMAC while SMFL holds the remaining 60% stake. SMAC is based in Amsterdam and its entire portfolio is managed by Sumisho Aircraft Asset Management BV.
CAPA Profiles help you identify new business opportunities and make better business decisions, by providing accurate and up-to-date data on airports, airlines, suppliers, investors, MROs, lessors and countries/territories around the world. Each profile offers comprehensive news and analysis, as well as the ability to drill down into data on schedules, capacity share, fleet, traffic, financial results and more.Become a CAPA Member
Our full profiles are only available to CAPA Members. CAPA Membership provides exclusive access to the information you need to monitor the competitive landscape and guide your organisation towards success.
It’s ideal for industry analysts, managers and executives who need a snapshot of the latest news, analysis and data from our global team, with the ability to export or email PDF reports in one click.
- 5000+ airports
- 3000+ airlines
- 1600+ suppliers
- 800+ airport investors
- 250+ countries/territories and regions
- And more
CAPA Membership also gives you access to a customised selection of more than 400 global News Briefs every weekday, as well as a comprehensive Data Centre, Analysis Reports and Research Publications. You can also choose from our range of premium add-ons, including MRO Matrix, Route Maps, Fleet Data and more.