The Japan National Tourism Organisation (JNTO) is a government-run agency engaged in a broad range of activities that promote travel and tourism to and within Japan. JNTO has international offices in East Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America. JNTO's activities include:
- Operating Tourist Information Centres in Japan for foreign visitors;
- Arranging reception facilities for foreign visitors;
- Promoting international conventions and trade fairs;
- Operating offices in key cities around the world;
- Conducting tourism-related research;
- Publishing travel books and films about Japan.
To have full CAPA Profile access you need a CAPA Membership
Your portal for aviation data
CAPA Profiles contain the most up to date news and analysis plus a comprehensive range of timely and reliable data including schedules, capacity share (passenger and cargo), fleet summary, traffic results (monthly and annual), financial results and more. Access Profiles for the latest statistics and insights on airlines, airports, suppliers, countries and regions.
I didn't realise all this traffic data was here. The data is much more up-to-date than the other results we usually use - I'll be using this from now on.- Air Services Development Manager, Airport Member.
Phone: +61 2 9241 3200 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org