Luxor International Airport
Luxor International Airport serves the city of Luxor, Egypt. Luxor is a popular tourist destination, particularly for tourists travelling to the River Nile and the Valley of the Kings. The majority of traffic at Luxor is European charter traffic, but the airport is also well served by airlines from across North Africa, the Middle East and Europe.
Ground/Cargo Handlers servicing Luxor International Airport
- National Air Services (Saudi Arabia)
- New Star Aviation Services
- ZAS (Z-Avaition Services)
- Egyptair Ground Services Company
- Tiger Aviation Services (TAS)
- Egyptian Aviation Services Company
- Egypt Jet Aviation
- International Aviation Bureau (IAB)
- Link Aero Trading Agency
- ASE - Aero Services Egypt
- Spring Tours
- Top Aviation
- Moby Dick Solutions
- Astra Aviation Services Ltd
- SS-AIR Aviation Ground Services & Logistics
- Nile Valley Aviation
To have full CAPA Profile access you need a CAPA Membership
Your portal for aviation data
CAPA Profiles contain the most up to date news and analysis plus a comprehensive range of timely and reliable data including schedules, capacity share (passenger and cargo), fleet summary, traffic results (monthly and annual), financial results and more. Access Profiles for the latest statistics and insights on airlines, airports, suppliers, countries and regions.
I didn't realise all this traffic data was here. The data is much more up-to-date than the other results we usually use - I'll be using this from now on.- Air Services Development Manager, Airport Member.
Phone: +61 2 9241 3200 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org