Loading

Philippines AirAsia

Low Cost Carrier
International and Domestic
In service
IATA: Z2
ICAO: EZD

About

Established in Mar-2012, Philippines AirAsia is the Philippines subsidiary of AirAsia Group. AirAsia Berhad owns a 40% stake in the airline, whilst the remaining 60% ownership stake is shared between Filipino investors. On 10-May-2013, AirAsia Group announced plans to integrate AirAsia Philippines with Zest Air in order to maximise fleet utilisation between both carriers and slot allocations from Manila. The two carriers continued to operate under separate Air Operator's Certificates during the interim period. However, in Dec-2015, Philippines AirAsia and AirAsia Zest successfully merged into a single entity and now operate under a single AOC.

CAPA Profiles

CAPA Profiles help you identify new business opportunities and make better business decisions, by providing accurate and up-to-date data on airports, airlines, suppliers, investors, MROs, lessors and countries/territories around the world. Each profile offers comprehensive news and analysis, as well as the ability to drill down into data on schedules, capacity share, fleet, traffic, financial results and more.

Become a CAPA Member

Our full profiles are only available to CAPA Members. CAPA Membership provides exclusive access to the information you need to monitor the competitive landscape and guide your organisation towards success.

It’s ideal for industry analysts, managers and executives who need a snapshot of the latest news, analysis and data from our global team, with the ability to export or email PDF reports in one click.

  • 5000+ airports
  • 3000+ airlines
  • 1600+ suppliers
  • 800+ airport investors
  • 250+ countries/territories and regions
  • And more

CAPA Membership also gives you access to a customised selection of more than 400 global News Briefs every weekday, as well as a comprehensive Data Centre, Analysis Reports and Research Publications. You can also choose from our range of premium add-ons, including MRO Matrix, Route Maps, Fleet Data and more.