Loading

Nambu Air

Low Cost Carrier
Startup
IATA: n/a
ICAO: n/a
Main hub:
Country: South Korea

About

Nambu Air is the tentative name for a Korean start-up that will be based in South Gyeongsang Province. With registered capital of KRW100 billion (USD86.7 million), the provincial government plans to launch Korea's seventh LCC in 2017. Approximately 10% of the investment is expected to come from the local government with the remaining 90% to come from five other companies. The proposed LCC was expected to launch operations in Dec-2017, but a 1H2018 launch is more likely. Subject to approval, the carrier will potentially become the one of six potential LCCs to be based in South Korea (in contention with other proposed Korean LCC start-ups - Fly Gangwon, uSKY, Air Pohang [launched in Feb-2018], Aero K and Air Daegu).

CAPA Profiles

CAPA Profiles help you identify new business opportunities and make better business decisions, by providing accurate and up-to-date data on airports, airlines, suppliers, investors, MROs, lessors and countries around the world. Each profile offers comprehensive news and analysis, as well as the ability to drill down into data on schedules, capacity share, fleet, traffic, financial results and more.

Become a CAPA Member

Our full profiles are only available to CAPA Members. CAPA Membership provides exclusive access to the information you need to monitor the competitive landscape and guide your organisation towards success.

It’s ideal for industry analysts, managers and executives who need a snapshot of the latest news, analysis and data from our global team, with the ability to export or email PDF reports in one click.

  • 5000+ airports
  • 3000+ airlines
  • 1600+ suppliers
  • 800+ airport investors
  • 250+ countries and regions
  • And more

CAPA Membership also gives you access to a customised selection of more than 400 global News Briefs every weekday, as well as a comprehensive Data Centre, Analysis Reports and Research Publications. You can also choose from our range of premium add-ons, including MRO Matrix, Route Maps, Fleet Data and more.