China Southern Air Holding Company
China Southern Air Holding Company is one of the three major Chinese airline groups. Originally founded in 1981, China Southern and its affiliates operate an extensive network of domestic and international services from their South China base at Guangzhou.
China Southern maintains its operational hub at Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport. The Chinese Government holds majority ownership of the Group while a portion of shares are also listed on the Shanghai, Hong Kong and New York Stock Exchange's (SSE: 600029, SEHK: 1055, NYSE: ZNH).
Subsidiaries and affiliate companies of China Southern include:
- Xiamen Airlines (55%)
- Chongqing Airlines Company Limited (60%, since Jul-2007)
- Hebei Airlines (acquired through Xiamen Airlines; 99.23%, since Oct-2014)
- Jiangxi Air (acquired through Xiamen Airlines; 60%)
- Zhuhai Airlines Company Limited (60%)
- Shantou Airlines Company Limited (60%)
- China Southern Henan Airlines Company Limited (60%)
- Guizhou Airlines Company Limited (60%)
- China Postal Airlines (49%, since Feb-1997)
- Sichuan Airlines (39%, since Aug-2002)
- Haikou Meilan International Airport Co. Ltd (4.92%)
To have full CAPA Profile access you need a CAPA Membership
Your portal for aviation data
CAPA Profiles contain the most up to date news and analysis plus a comprehensive range of timely and reliable data including schedules, capacity share (passenger and cargo), fleet summary, traffic results (monthly and annual), financial results and more. Access Profiles for the latest statistics and insights on airlines, airports, suppliers, countries and regions.
I didn't realise all this traffic data was here. The data is much more up-to-date than the other results we usually use - I'll be using this from now on.- Air Services Development Manager, Airport Member.
Phone: +61 2 9241 3200 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org