Avianca Holdings S.A.
Avianca Holdings SA is a Latin American airline holding company headquartered in Bogotá, Colombia. Latin American conglomerate, the Synergy Group, is the largest single shareholder, with the second largest being the Kriete family (former owners of Grupo TACA). Avianca Holdings SA (formerly AviancaTaca AirHoldings Inc) was formed in 2010 as a result of a merger between Avianca and TACA. The group now hold stakes in a number of airlines previously part of Avianca SA and Grupo TACA. Avianca Holdings is dual-listed on the Bolsa Colombia (PFAVH) and NYSE (AVH).
Avianca Holdings SA portfolio of airlines include:
- Islena de Inversiones SA de CV (Avianca Honduras): (100%);
- Servicios Aereos Nacionales SA (SANSA): (100%);
- Tampa Cargo SAS (Avianca Cargo): (100%);
- Trans American Airlines SA (Avianca Peru): (100%);
- Aerovías del Continente Americano SA (Avianca): (99.98%);
- AeroGal (Avianca Ecuador): (99.62%);
- TACA International Airlines SA (Avianca El Salvador): (96.84%);
- LACSA (Avianca Costa Rica): (92.40%);
- Aerotaxis La Costena SA (Avianca Nicaragua/La Costena): (68.08%);
- Aviateca SA/TACA Regional Guatemala (Avianca Guatemala), and;
- Aerounion (92.72%)
- OceanAir Linhas Aereas SA (Avianca Brazil): Partly-owned by the Synergy Group but not formally part of Avianca Holdings SA.
- Likewise, Avian Líneas Aéreas (Avianca Argentina, due to commence in 2017): The carrier is wholly-owned by the Synergy Group and not part of Avianca Holdings SA.
Avianca Holdings SA revealed its new unified ‘Avianca’ brand image for TACA Airlines, Aerogal and Tampa Cargo on 28-May-2013.
To have full CAPA Profile access you need a CAPA Membership
Your portal for aviation data
CAPA Profiles contain the most up to date news and analysis plus a comprehensive range of timely and reliable data including schedules, capacity share (passenger and cargo), fleet summary, traffic results (monthly and annual), financial results and more. Access Profiles for the latest statistics and insights on airlines, airports, suppliers, countries and regions.
I didn't realise all this traffic data was here. The data is much more up-to-date than the other results we usually use - I'll be using this from now on.- Air Services Development Manager, Airport Member.
Phone: +61 2 9241 3200 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org