Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP)
The Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP) is a multi-role government agency responsible for the regulation of aviation in the Philippines. CAAP's mandate covers a number of different functional areas, including responsibility for air traffic management. CAAP is to:
• Establish and prescribe rules and regulations for the inspection and registration of all aircraft owned and operated in the Philippines and all air facilities;
• Establish and prescribe the corresponding rules and regulations for the enforcement of laws governing air transportation;
• Determine, fix and/or prescribe charges and/or rates pertinent to the operation of public air utility facilities and services;
• Administer and operate the Civil Aviation Training Center (CATC);
• Operate and maintain national airports, air navigation and other similar facilities in compliance to ICAO;
• Perform such other powers and functions as may be prescribed by law.
CAPA Profiles help you identify new business opportunities and make better business decisions, by providing accurate and up-to-date data on airports, airlines, suppliers, investors, MROs, lessors and countries/territories around the world. Each profile offers comprehensive news and analysis, as well as the ability to drill down into data on schedules, capacity share, fleet, traffic, financial results and more.Become a CAPA Member
Our full profiles are only available to CAPA Members. CAPA Membership provides exclusive access to the information you need to monitor the competitive landscape and guide your organisation towards success.
It’s ideal for industry analysts, managers and executives who need a snapshot of the latest news, analysis and data from our global team, with the ability to export or email PDF reports in one click.
- 5000+ airports
- 3000+ airlines
- 1600+ suppliers
- 800+ airport investors
- 250+ countries/territories and regions
- And more
CAPA Membership also gives you access to a customised selection of more than 1,000 global News Briefs every week, as well as a comprehensive Data Centre, Analysis Reports and Research Publications. You can also choose from our range of premium add-ons, including Route Maps, Fleet Data and more.