Yemen welcomes new regional carrier - Felix Airways
Felix Airways, the first “low fare” carrier in Yemen, launched operations on 18-Oct-08, with service between its home base at Sana’a and Aden, the two largest cities in Yemen. Full scheduled operations are scheduled to commence on 26-Oct-08.
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Strong partnership with Yemenia
- Modest goals for new carrier
- Regional jets find new niche in the Middle East
Graphs and data:
- Felix Airways CEO, Mohammed Al-Arrasha, and Bombardier vice Chariman, JR Andre Bombardier
- Felix Airways domestic and international route plans
- Yemen GDP growth rate: 1998-2008
- Middle East scheduled carrier regional jet operators
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.