Will the CANSO declaration lead to real progress?
Jan-2010’s CANSO Middle East High Level Meeting ended with a declaration regarding the transformation of air traffic management in the Middle East through the members of CANSO’s Middle East office and other aviation stakeholders. [2045 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Airspace: Capacity becoming an increasing concern
- Interoperability and RED SEA
- CANSO’s active presence is expanding
- Is a two-tier market emerging?
- Middle East carriers also push single sky concept
- Is a GCC Single Sky worth it?
Graphs and data:
- Saudi Arabia ATC bottlenecks
- RED SEA strategy pillars & work group relationships
- GCC Member states & home airlines
- Selected Middle East carriers seating capacity (%): Middle East vs other regions
- Middle East FIRs & upper airspace routes
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.