Wataniya Airways expects to break even by 2011
Wataniya commenced operations as a premium service airline in Jan-2009 and expects to break even by 2011. According to the carrier’s CEO, George Cooper, the airline’s three-year business plan, ending in 2011, aims for Wataniya to break even by the end of the plan. Mr Cooper states he is “reasonably optimistic” profits can be achieved by this time “against the fairly cautious budget.” [726 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Continues with regional expansion plans
- Appoints new Chief Commercial Officer
Graphs and data:
- Kuwait National Airways financial highlights for the 12 months ended 31-Dec-08
- Kuwait-Amman Capacity and Frequency share by carrier: Week commencing 11-May-09
- Kuwait-Damascus Capacity and Frequency share by carrier: Week commencing 11-May-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.