Virgin Blue: Australia-Fiji available capacity split between contenders
Qantas, on behalf of its LCC subsidiary, Jetstar, and Virgin blue, on behalf of its international subsidiary V Australia, both made submissions to Australia’s International Air Services Commission (IASC) for an allocation of capacity between Australia and Fiji. [1711 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- V Australia and Delta receive Australian authorisation for trans-Pacific JV
- Virgin Blue upbeat about the future
- An aircraft buying spree in the offing - apparently not
- Virgin brand argument close to resolution
Graphs and data:
- Sydney to Los Angeles capacity share by carrier
- Virgin Blue passenger numbers and passenger load factor: Jul-2008 to Sep-2009
- Virgin blue and Jetstar RPK growth: Sep-2008 to Sep-2009
- Virgin blue and Jetstar ASK growth: Sep-2008 to Sep-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.