The evolution of the airline-airport interface
Keeping pace with the changing operational requirements of airlines is complex, with LCCs in particular demanding their own unique features: low costs, simple facilities and quick turnarounds among factors. But as long haul low cost airlines start to proliferate globally and behave more like full service carriers, the need for connectivity becomes critical.
- What are LCCs looking for in establishing and growing routes?
- Low cost long haul to short haul connectivity: How do airports identify self connecting passengers and provide the infrastructure to keep them landside?
- What is virtual interlining and what are the implications for LCC-LCC connectivity?
- What role can airports play in facilitating virtual interlining?
Moderator: Waltzing Matilda Aviation, CEO, John Thomas
- Avalon Airport Australia, CEO, Justin Giddings
- GMR Airports, Advisor, Bashir Ahmad
- Cebu Pacific Air, Chief Operations Advisor, Rick Howell