Recorded at CAPA Australia Pacific Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit, 1-2 Aug 2017
Setting The Global Benchmark For Airline Business Models, Partnerships And Alliances
- Evolving from global alliance thinking to more tailored market specific partnerships
- Operating new dual and multi-brand strategies: are they the way of the future as short and long haul LCCs change the equilibrium?
- Establishing a low cost base now seems even more important as price sensitive public and corporate demand squeeze yields. How far can this go?
- Is partnering with one of the Gulf airlines a panacea for Asia Pacific (and US!) airlines?
- Will the Chinese airlines’ hubs and new hubs like Perth change the game?
Moderator: Mimone Consulting, Aviation Industry Consultant, Minna Monaghan
- Agri-nomics, Director, Barry Parsons
- CAPA – Centre for Aviation, Executive Chairman, Peter Harbison
- Clyde & Co, Special Counsel, James Cooper
- Malaysia Airlines, Group CEO, Peter Bellew