Recorded at CAPA Australia Pacific Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit, 1-2 Aug 2017
Outlook For The Australia-Southeast Asia Market
- How are business models evolving in the market?
- How LCCs have changed the market?
- Are we now approaching LCC saturation or likely to see more LCC expansion in this market?
- How are LCCs continuing to adapt the ancillaries/unbundling model?
Moderator: CAPA – Centre for Aviation, Executive Chairman, Peter Harbison
- AirAsia X, CEO, Benyamin Ismail
- Cebu Pacific, Chief Operations Adviser, Rick Howell
- Inmarsat Aviation, VP Asia Pacific, Otto Gergye
- Nok Air, VP Marketing & Sales, Pinyot Pibulsonggram
- Travelport, Senior Commercial Director Asia Pacific, Air Commerce, Chris Ramm