Is the LCC long-haul model making a comeback in the COVID recovery phase?
There has been a lot said about the Low Cost Long Haul model in previous years however it seems like it is making a comeback in a post-COVID world. The industry is beginning to talk about the model being well-suited to the post-recovery landscape.
In this discussion, we revisit the Low Cost Long Haul market in Asia, review the model, pre-pandemic, and predict why a resurgence is happening now.
- Has the LCLH model fully proven itself yet, and what will be the challenges to success?
- In what ways will the market be more conducive to long-haul LCC operations now?
Moderator: Aviation Week, Senior Air Transport Editor - Asia-Pacific, Adrian Schofield
- VietJet Air, Member of Board, Cuong Chu
- Lufthansa Technik, Sales Strategy Manager, Beenash Qureshi
- ASM Australasia, Director, Hans Mitterlechner