How To Attract LCCs To Your Airport – The Art Of Collaboration
Airports increasing working in a highly collaborative fashion with LCCs to win and retain air services. How are LCCs different to say attracting a full service carrier or a carrier from a key growth market like China or India.
- What lessons can be learned from airlines and airports who have succeeded in this?
- How can airports service the evolving needs of LCCs?
Moderator: ASM, Senior Vice President, Tony Griffin
- Budapest Airport, Chief Commercial Officer, Kam Jandu
- Genki International Partners, Executive Chairman & Managing Director, Andrew Cowen
- GMR Airports, Advisor, Tan Sri Bashir Ahmad
- London Stansted Airport, Chief Commercial Officer, Aboudy Nasser