Recorded at CAPA Australia Pacific Aviation & Corporate Travel Summit, 1-2 Aug 2017
Facilitating The Expansion: Are Australia And New Zealand Equipped?
- Is it realistic to have nine or 10 Chinese airlines serving Australia/NZ?
- What impact will China have on the global bilateral air policy system?
- How much of the Asian market is there for the taking by Australia/NZ airlines vs Asian airlines? Have the Australian and New Zealand governments given too much away to foreign airlines?
- Before Asian markets reach an outbound limit, Australia will likely reach a limit on how many visitors it can receive. What needs to be done?
- What are the benefits – and drawbacks – of rapid inbound expansion
Moderator: Satu Raunola Consulting, Principal, Satu Raunola-Spencer
- Hong Kong Airlines, Assistant Director Commercial, Michael Burke
- Skyscanner, Director Business Development, Hugh Aitken
- Tourism Australia, MD & CEO, John O’Sullivan
- Tourism Futures International, Managing Director, Bob Cain